Become a member of Watson’s Mill and Dickinson House! Receive exclusive perks while directly supporting our programming and preservation activities across the site.
- Complimentary admission at Watson’s Mill and Dickinson House.
- 10% off all purchases in the Watson’s Mill and Dickinson House giftshops, including bread and flour purchases.
- 10% off ticket prices for special events including Afternoon Tea at Dickinson House, the Mill Movement Series, Yoga & Brunch, the 5525 Music Series, the Scotch Tasting, and Haunt Nights.
- A loyalty card for the Used Book Store, and the chance to earn up to three free books.
- Voting privileges at Watson’s Mill Manotick Inc.’s Annual General Meeting, and the opportunity to join the Board of Directors and/or Board Committees.
- Regular updates on our activities and upcoming events.
Become a Member Today
Memberships can be purchased at the Mill, Dickinson House, or WMMI’s administrative office (second floor of the Carriage Shed). Memberships are only available at an individual rate, and individuals must be 18 years of age or older to become a member.
Annual Membership Fee = $10.00
To get started, you can download a copy of our Membership Form below. For any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-692-6455.